PPP028 - Principles of Geriatric Medicine with Dr Rohan Elliott
Jane and Dan spoke to Dr Rohan Elliott, senior pharmacist in aged care at Austin Health, adjunct senior lecturer at Monash University, and a research consultant with the Royal District Nursing Service Institute.
We talk to Rohan about:
· The definition of geriatric medicine, and what it means to be frail
· How the geriatric medicine approach differs from other specialties
· Decision making in geriatric medicine
· You can follow Rohan on Twitter: https://twitter.com/elliott_rohan
· Purple Pen Podcast Episode 9: Deprescribing with Amy Page https://www.purplepenpodcast.com/home/2016/10/9/ppp006-deprescribing-with-amy-page